Friday, March 6, 2009

Friday Fill-ins - Mar 6

1. Buying breakfast for the car behind me at Tim Hortons was my last random act of kindness.

2. Another place I would like to visit is Ireland. I just can't get over the fear of flying!!

3. I am very serious, emotional and sensitive when dealing in matters of the heart.

4. Coffee, tea or me!! (First thing that came to mind)

5. Sometimes friends have to take separate paths. True friendships will the way back eventually.

6. Our rough start to 2009 reminds me that there is such thing as true, selfless friends to get you through.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to seeing Jonah's face when he sees the blanket fort Daddy made in his room!, tomorrow my plans include family time and scrapping and Sunday, I want to enjoy church and then a visit to the Sy house!

2 comments:

Jayne said...

Have a great weekend Char! :)

Lee said...

Have a wonderful weekend. Great news: Stouffville is the team we're meeting in the finals. I'll let you know the dates as soon as I do :)