Monday, March 9, 2009

Manic Monday

Something to get me thru this Manic Monday!



Here is this weeks Manic Monday Interview. Join me! Leave me a comment so I can check out yours!

What would you do with an extra hour each day? Well, the way today is going and because of the hour lost, my first reaction was to say sleep. What a waste!! I would much rather use the hour to play with Jonah, spend with family and friends! Time is precious!


Do you wear a watch? Not anymore. I use my computer or my cell phone to see what time it is.

If it was possible, would you want to know how many days you had left to live? The practical side of me would say yes, just to get things in order before I go. But I would rather not know so that I can continue to live life to the fullest, the way we should be right now. I think it would be too depressing to know when the end was coming.

On that note......Happy Monday everyone!!

1 comment:

Jayne said...

Sleep sounds good today to me :) But I know what you mean! I think I will give Manic Monday a try...