Sunday, March 22, 2009

Two more creations

Here are more layouts I did for the Feeling Scrappy Sketchapalooza Class. I am really enjoying this class and the ladies there are amazing!

This sketch used mini photos, which was new to me and I actually found it difficult! But I like how it turned out.
This was Jonah's 6th birthday. He had asked me for a "cream boat" for his birthday - which is an eclair - and he ended up not liking it! LOL. I told him, ALWAYS stick to regular birthday cake!

This was a fun layout because of the moment that was captured. My mom saw a reindeer near her car one morning, so she called Jonah to tell him that Santa's reindeer was nearby! The look on his face was priceless.


There is one more week left in the class so I will have a few more to post. Stay tuned!
Be sure to stop by Feeling Scrappy!

2 comments:

Tricia said...

oh Char! These are super! I especially love the second one which is on an angle!!!

The Walker Family said...

beautiful pages Char! I'll be in the next class, I had too much going on and was really sick when the class began. I'm glad you are getting alot accomplished and will be on the look out for more pages to come!