Friday, January 16, 2009

Friday Fill-ins - Jan 16


1. Enough with the FRIGGIN DRAMA!!
2. Nothing causes me to be conflicted. I am very confident with my choices and I always stand by my convictions.
3. I've been craving ice cream. Which is weird because I normally crave chocolate.
4. Jeff Dunham makes me laugh.
5. I wish I could go to Oakville next week and hang out in the Linar Crafty Room but I have to work! I WILL find a day Lee!
6. My Uncle Ken has been on my mind lately.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to my scrapbook class, tomorrow my plans include a wonderful visit with Mark and Sandra and Sunday, I want to have the best time at Monster Jam!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI chick! I LOVE reading your blog to see what your family is up to! Good luck with the renovations!! Jenkins 3rd tooth is loose too...and we are heading to Monster Jam next month! Too funny how even when we don't keep in touch that our boys are doing similiar things!