Friday, January 15, 2010


1. The lesson I learned yesterday was hospital policies do not keep the patients best interest in mind - it's all about the $$$
2. On the road of love, trust and compromise is where friends and family meet.
3. All these years I thought I would be in a different place, I'm not and that is ok! I am happy!
4. I'm not so sure the world was ready for me when I arrived!
5. The truth is when the chips are down, it is up to you to pick them up.
6. When Jonah was born, he was so content, didn't scream, eyes wide open trying to figure out what the frig just happened just looking at us. The feeling was incredible. That is what I remember most from that day.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to resting and getting better, tomorrow my plans include the same with some visitors and Sunday, I want to hear all about the excitement Jonah had at Monster Jam!

No comments: