Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Recovering, slowly but surely

Hello my friends.

I am back home from the hospital recovering. My surgery went very well, better than the doctor expected actually. The lesion was not cancer, it was scar tissue *insert happy dance here*
I will get the results of the masses in 2-3 weeks. Think good thoughts!

The recovery is a lot harder than I thought. Today was actually a hard day. Feels like nothing is "right" with my body. Add that to the regular discomfort and my emotions and you got yourself a sobbing, swearing red head. FanFreakinTastic!

I know I have to be patient. I know I have to rest. I know it will get better.

Slowly but surely I am recovering.

The good news is, the surgery is over, results are VERY positive and I am on my way to wellness.
The flowers, jammies and cooked meals are pretty frickin awesome too ;)

Thank you for all your sweet comments, emails, thoughts and prayers.

MUAH!

2 comments:

shirley said...

Char - hoping today is going better than yesterday! Continuing to send good thoughts and prayers your way.

Jayne said...

So glad it went well and hoping that with each passing you day you feel stronger!