Monday, January 4, 2010

For Today....

Inspired by the Simple Woman's Daybook)

OUTSIDE MY WINDOW ... it is finally looking like winter! Snow that has actually stuck to the ground! Where was it 2 weeks ago??? Sheesh!

I AM THINKING ... I have so much to do before my surgery next week!! YIKES!

WE ARE LEARNING … to be more organized, set goals and move forward!

I AM THANKFUL FOR ... my unbelievably supportive friends who are relieved for me, not sad for me.

FROM THE KITCHEN ... I need to find a bunch of crock pot recipes or casserole dishes to get my boys thru the next few weeks!

I AM WEARING ... my fluffy blue housecoat. It's very comforting.

I AM GOING ... to get a lot done this week. I have to. No choice.

I AM READING ... again FINALLY! I just finished About Alice, today I am starting a new book - name escapes me that my friend Sarah gave me and I always have the wonderful inspiring blogs!

I AM CREATING ... a plan. Yes, I was doing that last week, but I am new to this and want it to be of value!

I AM HOPING ... that this surgery next week will be the fix to my problems and the first step on my WELLNESS journey. I am hoping that I can get my emotions in check within the next 9 days!

I AM HEARING ... Jonah playing Xbox. He is home from school because of a nasty rash.

AROUND THE HOUSE ... there is a sneaky little buggar of a mouse that I am determined to catch. And at this point, I don't care if it is done humanely or not! LOL

ONE OF MY FAVOURITE THINGS ... is tea. But it HAS to be Tetley. MUST BE Tetley. After a weekend at the Great Wolf Lodge, who serves only Red Rose (yuck, puke, gack!), the first thing Sean and I did was make a cup of tea - good tea!!
A FEW PLANS FOR THE REST OF THE WEEK ... run a few errands, trips to the hospital for blood work and pre-op appts, clean the house, scrapbook night at Sandys (YAY!!) and just all round getting ready and back in order.
A PICTURE TO SHARE ...

My nephews - James and Ryan. My handsome men. Rarely do I get a photo of them when they are both smiling!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow...your nephews are very good looking young men!!! I bet they look just like their Mom!!!!